- Chronology of Xiongnu sites of Trans-Baikal area// Materials of the conference
"Early nomads of Central Asia. Leningrad,1975.
- Excavations Xiongnu settlements in Trans-Baikal area// Archaeological
discoveries in 1974. Moscow,1975. (co-author is A.Davydova).
- Bactrian brass in Xiongnu sites in Transbaikal area// Bactrian antiquity.
- Spectral analysis of bronze works from Derestui cemetery// Archaeology of South Siberia.
Kemerovo,1977, vol. IX.
- Spectral analysis bronze works from Kosogol hoard// Ethnic-cultural history
of population of Western Siberia. Tomsk, 1978.
- A chemical composition of bronze works from burials around Tepsei // Complex
of archaeological sites around Tepsei mountain. Leningrad,1979.
- Excavation of Baagin-Aalak fortress// Archaeological discoveries in 1978. Moscow, 1979.
- Cultures of skythyan's time in Central Asia and addition of Xiongnu nomadic union//
Materials of the conference Scythian-Siberian historical unity. Kemerovo,
- The production and distribution of belt plates-buckles with zoomorphologic pictures //
Siberian open-worked in. II-I B.C. Atlas of archaeological sources, vol. D4-7.
- Bronze works from Noin-Uul (according materials of spectral analysis )//Brief reports of
Institute of archaeology, # 167. Moscow, 1981.
- About definition of Xiongnu sites of Siberia// Materials of the conference "
Methodical aspects of archaeological researches in Western Siberia ". Tomsk, 1981.
- Production of the Xiongnu bronze works // Ancient miners and metallurgists of Siberia.
- Hsiung-nu's bronze in Middle Yenissei vally// Ancient cultures of Eurasian
- A typology of Xiongnu bronze works // Materials of the 2-nd conferences
"Scythian-Siberian world". Kemerovo,1984.
- On the origin of the Xiongnu // Bulletin of Internetional association for the study of
the cultur of Central Asia, UNESCO. Moscow, 1985, #9.
- About topography of barrows sites of the Xiongnu// Brief reports of
Institute of archaeology, Moscow,1985, vol.184.
- Bronze Age of south-east Asia // Archaeology of foreign Asia.
- The Xiongnu// Nature, # 4, Moscow, 1986.
- Excavation of Derestui cemetery// Archaeological discoveries in
- Investigation of Derestui cemetery// Archaeological discoveries in 1986. Moscow,
- Derestui cemetery and problem of periodisation of Xiong-nu sites// Historical reading
for memory of M. Gryaznov. Omsk, 1987.
- Settling of the Xiongnu// Materials of Soviet-French symposiums in Alma-Ata, 1987.
- Burials set # 44 in Derestui cemetery// Brief reports of Institute of
- A problem of early and late sites of the Xiongnu// Ancient cultures of
Northern Asia and their defense excavations. Novosibirsk,1988.
- The belt with bronze plates from Derestui cemetery // Soviet Archaeology, # 1,
1988, ( co-authors is A.Davydova).
- The Xiongnu// Missing peoples. Moscow, 1988.
- Dureny-2: poly-stratum settlement in Western Trans-Baikal area// Soviet Archaeology,
vol. 2, 1988.
- The review on the book: A. Davydova. Ivolga archaeological complex - Xiongnu site in
Trans-Baikal area // Newsletters of Siberian branch of Russian Academy of Sciences,
vol. 1. Novosibirsk, 1989.
- Social planigraphy of Xiongnu burial sites// Materials of the 4-th conferences
"Scythian-Siberian World. Kemerovo, 1989.
- News of Xiongnu Archaeology // Das Altertum, vol. 35. Berlin, 1989.
- New type of Xiongnu burials in northern China// Society and State in China, vol. XX.
- Alcovs burial of Central Asia during Xiongnu period// Bulletin of International
association for the study of the culture of Central Asia, UNESCO. Moscow, 1990, vol. 17.
- The Asian aspects of Huns problem" // Archaeology and ethnography
of South Siberia. Barnaul, 1990.
- Xiongnu-lechuan" and the problem of early Xiongnu history// Society and
State in China, vol. XXI. Moscow, 1990.
- The archaeological collections of Kyachta museum as a source for Huns
problem \\Materials of the conference 100-th anniversary of Kyachta museum.
- Chronology and periodisation of skythyan's sites of Ordos // Materials of the
conference " Periodisation and chronology of archaeological sites of Siberia ".
- A zone of skythyan World in north-east China // Society and State in China, vol.
XXII. Moscow, 1991.
- About date of Xiongnu occurrence in Ordos// Problems of chronology in archaeology and
history. Barnaul, 1991.
- Derestui cemetery and main problems of Xiongnu archaeology// Ancient cultures and
archaeological explorations. Sankt-Peterburg, 1991.
- The study of burials of Xiongnu in Trans-Baikal area// Archaeological news, vol. 1.
- On the origin of the Xiongnu// Materials of international conference for the study
of the cultures of North China. Huhe-Hoto, 1992
- New finds of belt garnitures in Derestui cemetery// Archaeological news, vol. 2.
Sankt-Petersburg, 1993. (co-author is A. Davydova).
- Decorative bronzes of Xiongnu: the problem of formation of style and images
// Materials of the conference Problem of genesis of culture and culture heritage.
- Antiquities of Xiongnu period in collection of Kyachta museum, vol.1. Sankt-Petersburg,
- The excavation of Xiongnu Sites in the Buryatia
Republic// Orientations, vol. 26, n. 10, Hongkong, November 1995.
- New finds of Xiongnu decorative bronzes and a problem of origin of geometrical
style in Xiongnu art// Archaeological news, vol. 4. Sankt-Petersburg, 1995.
- Xiongnu archaeology in Russia - new finds and some problems// Arts Asiatiques, vol. 51,
- The Xiongnu// Dossier of archaeology, # 212. Paris 1996.
- Derestuj burial ground . St-Petersburg, 1998.